The 250-capacity hall for the school is completed and ready for use. Students are implored to:
- Carefully open and close seats after use.
- Do not eat in the hall (especially groundnut).
- Keep the hall clean. Do not litter with papers
- Do not sleep on the chairs or tables.
- Flush the toilet after use. Please ensure that there is water befor using the toilet.
- Do not make noise or cause any unnecessary distraction that will affect other students concentration.
- The hall is not meant for any religious activity.
- The hall will be locked daily after lectures. A lecturer may approach the school officer for key to the hall for use. Such lecturer must close the hall and return the key after use. He/She will be liable for damages if the hall is left open.