Quick LinksLogin/Logout/Register/Edit Profile
Click here pay School of Sciences dues online
Click here to check Result (Last updated 2020)
Click here if you have problem with your result
(LECTURERS ONLY) Upload Portal Result (Backup)
The 250-capacity hall for the school is completed and ready for use. Students are implored to:
- Carefully open and close seats after use.
- Do not eat in the hall (especially groundnut).
- Keep the hall clean. Do not litter with papers
- Do not sleep on the chairs or tables.
- Flush the toilet after use. Please ensure that there is water befor using the toilet.
- Do not make noise or cause any unnecessary distraction that will affect other students concentration.
- The hall is not meant for any religious activity.
- The hall will be locked daily after lectures. A lecturer may approach the school officer for key to the hall for use. Such lecturer must close the hall and return the key after use. He/She will be liable for damages if the hall is left open.
science pixbiology labcomputer labmath labphe labphysics lab
RESUMPTION FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Date: 5th July, 2021 for all fresh and returning students
As the 2020/2021 academic session commences on the 05th July, 2021, the College Management welcome all students back to the College and wish them hitch free academic activities.
Consequently, the College Management here by reminds them that they are to pay their school fees and other charges as may be required in their respective schools and departments.
1)REGISTRATION FOR FRESH STUDENTS
Fresh students are to pay acceptance fee of five thousand naira (#5000) which will qualify them to go for screening in their respective schools. Thereafter, they will proceed to pay school fee, using the College Portal. The student then proceeds to the Admissions Office to open his/her personal file.
Note that, it is compulsory for all NCE 1students to open personal file, failure of which the student will not be given his/ her matriculation number.
Please note also, that all fresh students are to use their JAMB registration number as username and surname as password to log into the portal.
2)REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
All returning students are to pay their school fees on line from the College Portal
FEES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
i.NCE 1: #28,100. Vocational & Comp. Sci. students: #32,100
ii. NCE 2 : #20,600.
Vocational & Comp. Sci. students:#24,600
iii. NCE 3 – #20,600
Vocational & Comp. Sci.students: #24, 600
Late registration attracts #5,000 to be paid within the approved time frame.
Check the School Fees Payment Schedule for other charges.
Mr Andrew Ibrahim
Professor Faruk Rashid Haruna
Dr Ubandoma Yahaya
Alhaji Yusuf Doma
Comrade Salami Adekunle Dr. Kinta Mohammed Dr. Lasisi Rahman Mallam Audu Abdulmalik Mallam Yusuf Garba Mallam Jibrin Mohammed Mallam Manko Mohammed Dr Arowolo Jacob Gbemiga
HOD, Physical and Health Education
HOD, Physics department
HOD, Mathematics department
HOD, Biology department
HOD, Computer Science department
HOD, Chemistry department
HOD, Integrated Science department
Comrade Salami Adekunle
Dr. Kinta Mohammed
Dr. Lasisi Rahman
Mallam Audu Abdulmalik
Mallam Yusuf Garba
Mallam Jibrin Mohammed
Mallam Manko Mohammed
Dr Arowolo Jacob Gbemiga