Quick LinksLogin/Logout/Register/Edit Profile
Click here pay School of Sciences dues online
2017, 2016, 2015 sets – Click here to check Result (Lastest update: October 2021)
Click here if you have problem with your result
(LECTURERS ONLY) Upload Portal Result (Backup)
The 250-capacity hall for the school is completed and ready for use. Students are implored to:
- Carefully open and close seats after use.
- Do not eat in the hall (especially groundnut).
- Keep the hall clean. Do not litter with papers
- Do not sleep on the chairs or tables.
- Flush the toilet after use. Please ensure that there is water befor using the toilet.
- Do not make noise or cause any unnecessary distraction that will affect other students concentration.
- The hall is not meant for any religious activity.
- The hall will be locked daily after lectures. A lecturer may approach the school officer for key to the hall for use. Such lecturer must close the hall and return the key after use. He/She will be liable for damages if the hall is left open.
science pixbiology labcomputer labmath labphe labphysics lab
ATTENTION NCE 2 STUDENTS
Check if your name is on the withdrawal list (CGPA < 1). If you have complaint, come to Deans office immediately before it’s too late.
ATTENTION NCE 3 STUDENTS
Do not pay School of Science dues and departmental dues directly to the bank with cash. PAY ONLINE with ATM card, USSD or bank transfer. Start the payment process at http://sciencesfcekg.sch.ng/Dues/
2ND SEMESTER 2020/2021 SESSION
Please be reminded that the second semester for 2020/2021 session started since November, 2021. School will resume after the new year break on the 4th of January, 2022. Examination is at the last week of January. The earlier you resume, the better for you.
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES, SCHOOL AND DEPARTMENTAL DUES.
You can pay school fees at the College online portal, while those of schoo and departments can be done on the school of science portal here . Since you can pay from anywhere, at anytime, use the holiday opportunity to pay, so as to reduce your stress when you resume school.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
All returning students are to pay their school fees online from the College Portal
FEES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
i.NCE 1: #28,100. Vocational & Comp. Sci. students: #32,100
ii. NCE 2 : #20,600.
Vocational & Comp. Sci. students:#24,600
iii. NCE 3 – #20,600
Vocational & Comp. Sci.students: #24, 600
Late registration attracts #5,000 to be paid within the approved time frame.
Check the School Fees Payment Schedule for other charges.
Mr Andrew Ibrahim
Professor Faruk Rashid Haruna
Dr Ubandoma Yahaya
Alhaji Yusuf Doma
Comrade Salami Adekunle Dr. Kinta Mohammed Dr. Lasisi Rahman Mallam Audu Abdulmalik Dr. Yusuf Garba Mallam Jibrin Mohammed Mallam Manko Mohammed Dr. Arowolo Jacob Gbemiga
HOD, Physical and Health Education
HOD, Physics department
HOD, Mathematics department
HOD, Biology department
HOD, Computer Science department
HOD, Chemistry department
HOD, Integrated Science department
Comrade Salami Adekunle
Dr. Kinta Mohammed
Dr. Lasisi Rahman
Mallam Audu Abdulmalik
Dr. Yusuf Garba
Mallam Jibrin Mohammed
Mallam Manko Mohammed
Dr. Arowolo Jacob Gbemiga