Quick LinksLogin/Logout/Register/Edit Profile
Click here to pay School of Sciences dues
Click here if you have problem with your result
The 250-capacity hall for the school is completed and ready for use. Students are implored to:
- Carefully open and close seats after use.
- Do not eat in the hall (especially groundnut).
- Keep the hall clean. Do not litter with papers
- Do not sleep on the chairs or tables.
- Flush the toilet after use. Please ensure that there is water befor using the toilet.
- Do not make noise or cause any unnecessary distraction that will affect other students concentration.
- The hall is not meant for any religious activity.
- The hall will be locked daily after lectures. A lecturer may approach the school officer for key to the hall for use. Such lecturer must close the hall and return the key after use. He/She will be liable for damages if the hall is left open.
The school of Secondary Education- Science Programmes (formerly School of sciences) is one of the six (6) schools at Federal College of Education Kontagora. The school was one of the pioneer schools in the College at its inception in 1978.
The school hosts the following departments: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Integrated Science, Mathematics, Physics and Physical and Health Education. The school since its inception has turned out numerous Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) holders and currently Bachalor of Science degree in Education B.Sc (Ed) holders through her affiliate programme with Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
About a decade now, the School has had an academic culture of organizing Annual National Conferences to give opportunity to her faculty and colleagues from other institutions of higher learning and other people from different works of life to present scholarly articles in diverse areas, some of which are published in the Kontagora Journal of Science and Technology (KONJOST).
Professor Faruk Rashid Haruna
Dr Ubandoma Yahaya
Alhaji Yusuf Doma
Mrs Daniel Theresa Avusuali Mr. Jimoh Femi Dr. Dania Dr. Niyi Olusola Mrs. Oti Elizabeth Mallam Jibrin Mohammed Dr Bunu Mrs. Isyaku Amina
HOD, Physical and Health Education
HOD, Physics department
HOD, Mathematics department
HOD, Biology department
HOD, Computer Science department
HOD, Chemistry department
HOD, Integrated Science department
Mrs Daniel Theresa Avusuali
Mr. Jimoh Femi
Dr. Niyi Olusola
Mrs. Oti Elizabeth
Mallam Jibrin Mohammed
Mrs. Isyaku Amina